Sunday, December 26, 2010

Channeling Jackie Kennedy -- or not!


 

Fake Raybans. They're everywhere in the flea market. Because it's dark at the time I bought it and because they're fake, I inadvertently bought a pair of Aviators with one lens significantly darker than the other. I checked out the original Rayban glasses at the optical shop and the price is hefty! Around 10k php on sale. I prolly can buy a Samsung phone from it. And since I can never pass as an Olsen twin with an over-sized glasses, I'll make-do with this fake pair. hoho.

PS: Did you notice that my denim shorts button looks undone?Well it isn't. Just in case you are wondering. :D

2 comments:

Bethany Jensen said...

Well regardless, they look really cute!

Kathy said...

thanks Bethany :))

Post a Comment

 

Tea and Dainty Copyright © 2010 Designed by Kathy