Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Itching To Get Better

It started with a neck pain. Trivial enough. It's not uncommon for a working adult to suffer from neck pain, right? But leave it up to fate, or the invisible forces of nature to make one simple neck pain an incapacitating problem. My simple neck pain turned into a sore neck and it's making me have fevers and midnight chills for about 4 days or so.

This is the right time to console myself and say "malayo yan sa bituka". Apparently, i need more than this to uplift my spirit.  I feel wretched again and once the effects of the medicine wear off, the nagging neck pain will surely come back with a vengeance. And no don't tell me to go see a doctor. I hate hospitals. I hate how it makes you smell like you just took a bath in a litre of au de hospital. I'm not mocking my friends who are in the field of medicine 'kay? This is just me being such a wuss.

Needless to say, I'm an invalid right now in the house.

After catching up on the latest episodes of all the American series I have been watching and then some, I decided to unearth my guitar and do a bit of Taylor Swift cover. To my eternal bad luck, my laptop's camera's software broke down and I'm too ill / too much of a noob / too lazy to figure out what's wrong with it. So yep, Taylor Swift song's cover is going at the back burner. Again. Not that anyone is actually looking forward to it. /okay i'm wallowing.

Now that my attempt to launch a singing debut has miserably failed, I went out to watch some decent sitcom or some bad Filipino afternoon drama--whichever is more hilarious. I got scared out of my wits instead when the television started making weird, uncharacteristic noise. I'm starting to suspect that I have a knack for unintentionally destroying anything supplied by energy. It was all I can do to stop myself from freaking out and running out of the house in utmost terror that the blasted television will explode on my face.

As a result of my misadventures (yes, a lot of things can happen on a rainy day, in the 4 corners of your own boring house), I have resorted to blogging. On a Thursday. With no new outfit post. But whatever.

So that's how my day has been in a nutshell. How was yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea and Dainty Copyright © 2010 Designed by Kathy