Saturday, January 29, 2011

Never Let Me Go


"I keep thinking about this river somewhere, with the water moving really fast. And these two people in the water, trying to hold onto each other, holding on as hard as they can, but in the end it's just too much. The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how I think it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever." - Never Let Me Go, Kazuo Ishiguro

 














I've been meaning to watch Never Let Me Go for the longest time but I just can't seem to squeeze it in my weekly schedule. I heard it's a great movie. Plus Andrew Garfield is there. Andrew Garfield. I've been kinda cyberstalking him lately.

To be honest, I can't think of anything decent to blog about today. I wanted to go on and on about how exhausting the past few days have been but I have been yapping about that since time immemorial. It's pretty much insignificant now. 

So, in lieu of inspirational words, I'll just be posting photos from my recent trip to Myk's place. 

 Yes. I can speak Tree language.


 A few hours after wearing heels, i switch to flipflops. I fail as a woman.


Outfit Details:

outer - long stripey vest, thrifted
inner - short black dress with gray tulle piping, thrifted
bow tie - hand-made
clogs - EBay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea and Dainty Copyright © 2010 Designed by Kathy