Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Fifth To Us



It's our fifth year, Michael and I. 

The past five years is a blur. You would think I would remember the most poignant moments. But I actually remember the mundane more - the small talks, the meaningful conversations, the bickering and Myk's annoying habit of nudging my ticklish side. 

Ever since working home-based, I have learned not to count years. Counting years is meaningless. People who spent years being together can fall apart in a matter of seconds, say goodbye and never look back. 

I'm more the "counting moments" type of girl. Not just those one-time, head-over-heels, once-in-a-blue-moon, historical-romance-worthy moments but more on the free-back-rubs, carry-your-bag, treat-you-out-for-some-street-foods, watch-blockbuster-movies, cook-food-for-you moments. These are the moments that I treasure most with Myk. 





Don't get me wrong. Our relationship is anything but perfect. In fact, it is singularly rough on the edges, flawed. But I guess it's really those rough and abrasive moments that polish the imperfections. 



Happy anniversary to my anata, Maikeru! Daisuki <3 <3 <3

3 comments:

Francesca said...

This is sooo cute! x

Claire Sun said...

Am in love with your skirt!
Seems perfectly "spring" for me :))

Kathy said...

Thanks Francesca and Clara! <3 <3 <3

Post a Comment

 

Tea and Dainty Copyright © 2010 Designed by Kathy