Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Princess Complex


I'm smitten with Kim Tae Hee's wardrobe in My Princess, hence the outfit. But even before that, I have saved a special place for princess-y clothes and outfits in my heart. And occasionally, I let it manifest.



I guess most women have a princess complex. Most of us grew up watching Disney. And I myself have watched one too many versions of Cinderella and have drooled over the various takes of her ball gown and glass slippers. This princess complex is pretty much ingrained in our consciousness.
 
 


But don't get the wrong idea. I don't always go out looking like this. In fact, you can count on me to exemplify the very nature of a himono onna.  I hope I didn't burst your bubble or something. jkjk :"p



So anyways, sorry for the repetitive photos. I do practice posing in front of the mirror. But i completely blank out in front of the camera, regardless of whoever is taking the photo. :'((


4 comments:

Arianne said...

Your style is so creative. I do wish I had time to thrift. ;P

Arianne from A + B in the Sea

Hazel said...

pretty outfit :)

Kathy Is Chasing Pavements said...

Hi Arianne! Thanks for the lovely comment. I checked your blog and it's so nice I had to follow you. :)

Kathy Is Chasing Pavements said...

@Hazel: thanks for the lovely comment :)

Post a Comment

 

Tea and Dainty Copyright © 2010 Designed by Kathy