Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Eyes Zero In On Anything With Dots And Lace


Thrift shopping is so addictive! You'll get heaps of stuff in the price of one item in the department store. I rarely shop in department stores these days because I can't find the clothes I want. I don't want to end up wearing clothes everyone else is wearing.

Perhaps I'll take photos of my last thrift haul for this year tomorrow. But today, I'm practically brain-dead and my hands are still aching from this week's ultimate writing challenge. I had to do my work for the 24th and 31st in advance so I can take a much-needed holiday! I haven't gone shopping for Christmas presents yet but I'm already broke as a joke. Excuse me while I take a moment to weep over my lack of self-control. But anyway I am counting on the fact that December is the month when money is like quicksand on your hands. Before you know it, it's gone. So it's probably not just me! hehe.

Before I end this post with a few more photos, may I just say I absolutely adore the dress I am wearing in these photos? Its a lace dress that was thrifted by my sister last Tuesday. It's positively divine!


outfit details: 
lace dress: thrifted
vest: local department store
boots: thrifted
rings: sister's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea and Dainty Copyright © 2010 Designed by Kathy